5.31.2008

Rekha Sharma interview at Buddy TV

Check out the nice little chat with Rekha Sharma over at Buddy TV. Don't worry - there are no spoilers (unless you haven't been watching up to the current 4th season).

Excerpt:

Are there any hints that you can give us about what's coming up on the show as we move into the midseason hiatus?

Any hints, well . . .


Who the fifth Cylon is, maybe?


[Laughs] Oh yes sir, no problem! You've got to be kidding me [laughs]. I like my job and I want to keep it, even though I only have a little bit left. To give any hints would just ruin it for you, really. It's so exciting. I can tell you this much, I can tell you that it's intense, that there's going to be lots of surprises. It's going to be everything that it has been so far: intense, dark, wonderful, exciting.

________________________________

Also, the second part of Rekha's Q&A is now available



No comments: