3.14.2009

Ron Moore talks about the finale

I've been saving up a whole lotta interviews, commentaries and other stuff to wait to watch and read until after the end of Battlestar. Thankfully I only have a week to go before I can start catching up. It will give me something to do while waiting for The Plan and the Caprica DVD to come out.

THR.com has posted a Q&A with Ron Moore discussing the series finale on their Live Feed blog. I don't dare read this until after next Friday, since Ron is really the worst at giving major hints during interviews and commentaries. That being said, I can't speak for any spoilers in the interview, but here's a quote from the beginning of the post to summarize - "Moore talks about the last episode, networks shying away from serials, J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" remake and the one genre he'd like to tackle next."

Read Q&A: Ron Moore on 'Battlestar' series finale from James Hibberd's Live Feed at THR.com.

No comments: